Compact, Efficient and Weather Resistant Racks
Lincoln Electric’s rack systems are ideal for grouping several inverter power sources in a portable industrial-grade package for construction and other environments.
- One easy connection – Allows power sources to be connected with one primary power drop.
- The power sources are factory installed in the rack and wired to the main power distribution panel.
- Entire system meets National Electrical Code (NEC). – Compare the best in class rated output and wide amperage range.
- Individual fuses – Provide overcurrent protection for each power source.
- Two overhead lifting eyes, two fork lift slots, and four heavy duty optional casters - Provide ease of portability.
- Optional Caster Kit - Available for Inverter Racks. Order K2665-1.
- Standard length input cable - Ensures the power sources can be placed in any position on the rack.
- Common disconnect - Units have a 200 amp, 600 volt, 3 phase disconnect switch.
- Units are IP23 or IP23S rated - Depending on model
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: