ISBN 10: 0071439129 ISBN 13: 9780071439121 Publisher: McGraw-Hill,2004
A complete program for quickly transitioning to a new career from the bestselling author of Fearless Interviewing
In Fearless Career Change, top career coach Marky Stein shows readers how to transition to a new career with minimal stress, time, and personal expense. She belies the myth that it takes years to prepare for a new career, and she offers a proven model for accelerating the career change process.
With the help of work sheets, quick tips, and sample documents--including resumes, cover letters, phone scripts, and more--she gets readers up and running with what they need to:
- Quickly identify their desired career paths
- Avoid procrastination, self-sabotage, fear of failure, and other psychological obstacles to starting a new career
- Get the training they need as quickly as possible
- Start their own businesses
- Write winning resumes and ace every interview--even if the new field is completely different from the old one
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: