Publisher: Career Pr Inc; 3rd edition (October 2001) ISBN-10: 156414500X ISBN-13: 978-1564145000
In this revised and updated paperback edition, master negotiator Roger Dawson gives salespeople an arsenal of tools that can be implemented easily and immediately to enable a quantum leap in sales.
He shows salespeople how to:
* Use pressure points to control the negotiating situation.
* Downplay the importance of money.
* Ask for more than one expects to get.
* Negotiate with individuals from other cultures.
* Master the nine elements of power that control negotiating situations.
* Analyze personality styles and adapt to them.
* Master the 24 power closes.
This is not a dull, dry treatise full theory. Nor is it a handbook of tricks and scams meant to manipulate others. It is the most complete book ever written specifically for salespeople about the process of negotiation.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: