The Su-kam 800VA pure sine wave inverter is an entry level capacity inverter to meet the most basic power back-up needs: some lighting points and few appliances (see load estimate below). The 800va Sukam inverter is a 12v inverter, which means that it has a battery bank of one 12v battery. An ideal battery capacity is 200Ah .
Built by Su-Kam Power Systems Ltd, a leading manufacturer of inverters and power backup systems, the Su-Kam 800VA unit has the ruggedness of the entire range. With just one 200Ah 12Volt battery unit, you can power some light-points, fans, TV, etc (see estimated load capacity, below).
Su-kam inverters offer these benefits:
- Extended Power Backup: Get several hours of backup to meet your power need over most of the day. For the right load, your Sukam inverter over 10 hours of supply.
- Zero Running costs: They require no consumables like diesel, petrol or oil, saving you lots of money on spent on power generators. Also no frequent breakdowns as you're likely to get with your overworked power generator.
- Noise-Free: Your Su-kam inverter is noiseless. Now you can spare yourself all that generator noise you've enduring as a necessary evil
- No Oil Mess too: Sukam inverter uses no oil, causes no oil spill or dirt and is a clean appliance like other gadgets in your room.
- No Fumes: The inverter also produces no fumes or smoke, saving your environment all the air pollution your power generator punishes you with.
- Auto-run: All the stress of starting, stopping, changing over, topping oil, pouring diesel, cleaning oil mess and all the other tedious chores of managing a generator are eliminated for you. Sukam inverters run in automated mode, requiring no manual intervention.
- Conserve, Optimise: The inverter is an economy device, helping you optimise. Switch on only your TV and that's the power you use, all else stays stored. For a generator, it must run at full capacity, burning fuel at full requirement, even if its just a bulb you want to light.
Key product features of the 800va Sukam inverter:
- High end DSP based design.
- Light weight and compact in design resulting in space saving.
- Overload and short circuit protection.
- Battery deep discharge protection.
- Charger capable of charging deep discharged batteries.
- Charger is supported with spike busters and line filters eliminating every possible harmonic distortions.
- CCCV based charger to reduce water topping frequency.
- Better overload handling capacity as compared to ordinary inverter.
- Noiseless in operation.
- User friendly display and operation.
- High surges capability.
- Runs heavy loads.
- Battery pole reversal protection.
Estimated Load Capacity
- 1 small Television unit
- 2 Fans
- 3 Light Points
- 1 VCD
- 1 DSTV Decoder or Sound System
Su-Kam Pure Sine Wave (800VA/12V) Output Power - 800VA. Output wave form - Pure Sine wave. Peak efficiency > 88%. Output voltage - 220V. Nominal battery voltage - 12V. Overlaod capacity handling - 105% for 6 minutes. Compartible battery type - Lead Acid/SMF. Weight - 4.5kg. Dimensions LxWxH (mm) - 548x345x225. Casing - sheet steel with plastic front.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: