Publisher: Perigee Trade (August 31, 2004) ISB-10: 0399530177 ISBN-13: 978-0399530173
A woman's work is never done.
From the creator of Women For Hire, America's #1 job fair for women, comes a real-world guide to on-the-job success. Tory Johnson teaches professionals at every level the most important networking skills and career strategies to keep them on top of the game. Using real-life anecdotes, professional advice, and quizzes, readers will learn:
- How to create a personal definition of success
- The business etiquette rules every woman must learn to get ahead
- How to deal with difficult colleagues
- Keys for making networking contacts work
- The trick to unselfish self-promoting
- Tips for coping with life's curveballs while keeping a career on track
- The tools for smarter, stronger, and better negotiating
- The secrets to enjoying success once it's been achieved
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: