Reading level: Ages 16 and up Publisher: Zondervan; 1 edition (January 1, 2003) ISBN-10: 0310240271 ISBN-13: 978-0310240273 | Series: HIGHLY HEALTHY SERIES (Book 1)
A must-have resource for pursuing wellness, coping with illness, and developing a plan to care for the health needs of life.
For Yourself and Those You Love
Expert, current, and full of surprises.
Medically reliable. Biblically sound.
10 Essentials of Highly Healthy People is like having your very own health mentor to guide you in your total health picture, from treating illness and navigating the health care system to developing a proactive approach to vibrant health.
You’ll see how to balance the physical, emotional, relational, and spiritual parts of your life to help you achieve maximum health. Whether you’re eighteen or eighty, you can become healthy—highly healthy.
· Master 10 powerful principles for improving your well-being.
· Discover the secret to becoming your own health care quarterback.
· Chart your plan to improved health using the numerous self-assessments provided.
· Learn the right questions to ask your doctors.
· Gain the confidence to hire and fire your health care providers.
· Explore the most reliable Internet resources available.
The 10 principles in this book have made a life-changing—and in many cases a life-saving—difference for countless people. They can for you, too.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: