- Chapters are presented in the same order as topics in the Checkpoint Chemistry Scheme of Work; Chapters 1-5 are for Year 1, Chapters 6-10 for Year 2 and Chapters 11-15 for Year 3.
- The clear text and colourful illustrations and photographs fully explain the concepts and encourage background reading.
- Boxed sections are used to show how scientific ideas have developed over time and how they are applied in today's world.
- Questions throughout encourage pupils to extract relevant information from text and think more deeply about the topics.
- 'For discussion' boxes are designed specially to stimulate class or group discussions and can be used in work on science and citizenship.
- The extensive glossary contains all key syllabus words for chemistry and helps to build pupils' scientific vocabulary.
- The accompanying Teacher's Resource Book provides full support, including details of practical work, answers to all questions in the Pupil's Book and suggestions for the use of ICT.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: