With the DTC4500 card printer/encoder you get professional quality, full color ID cards and security encoding--all in one pass. Operation and supply replacement are both intuitive, making extensive training unnecessary.
With an unheard of combination of footprint flexibility, field upgradeability, ease of use, and ease of integration with other HID products, you'll receive maximum value for your asset protection budget from the most trusted name in secure identity solutions
- Sided Printing: Single or Dual
- Print Method: Dye-sublimation / Resin Thermal Transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print Speed: 24 seconds per card / 150 cards per hour (YMCKO)
Accepted Card Sizes:
- CR-79 Adhesive Back
ENERGY STAR Certified Product: Available on non-lamination configurations which provides organizations with a high-performance, energy-efficient photo ID printing solution that supports corporate green initiatives and helps reduce costs.
As part of its new ENERGY STAR rating, the default time for sleep mode has been lowered from two hours to five minutes, and printer design enhancements reduce the power consumption when in standby or sleep mode. Additionally, the ENERGY STAR FARGO DTC4500 is turned on and off using the power button versus plugging in the power cable.
Field-Upgradeable Printer Options:
- Single Wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for in-line printing and encoding (note: single wire Ethernet encoding is only available for iCLASS and contact smart card encoding)
- Ethernet with Internal Print Server - Standard Feature
- Dual-Input Card Hopper (200 cards) - Standard Feature
- Same-Side Input/Output Card Hopper - Upgradable
- Card Lamination Module: single-sided or dual-sided (simultaneous) - Upgradable
- Smart Card Encoding (contact/contactless) - Upgradable
- Magnetic Stripe Encoding - Upgradable
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: