Publication Date: December 14, 2005
Take healthy action today for a disease-free tomorrow!
You don't have to get cancer or heart disease! In fact, you don't need to be a poor-health statistic at all. Living in Divine Health takes you on a fascinating journey into the world of disease-preventing nutrition.
Filled with intriguing medical research and biblical insight, you'll learn how to:
* Eliminate the cancer-producing toxins already built up in your system.
* Tell the difference between the foods that generate health...and those that can hurt your heart.
* Find out why "the fat is where the poison is"-and what you can do about it.
* Challenge the "commonsense"- and potentially deadly-nutritional advice you've been taught down through the years.
* Unleash the "good fat" and get it into your system now.
* Make lifelong friends with numerous "miracle foods"- like cabbage, grape seed extract, tangerines and many more.
"It is my prayer that the material in this book will equip you with the knowledge to live in divine health, enabling you to better serve our Creator."- Don Colbert, MD
About the Author:
Don Colbert, MD is board certified in family practice. He has also received extensive training in nutritional and preventive medicine, and he has helped millions of people discover the joy of living
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: