The Universal Basic Education (UBE) edition of MAN Primary Mathematics Books 1-6 are carefully written to extensively cover the latest Mathematics Curriculum of the Federal Ministry of Education developed by the Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council (NERDC).
1. simple language and pupil-centred method of presentation;
2. very beautiful illustrations to facilitate easy learning and teaching especially at the very early years.
3. teachers’ hints which provide additional instructions and guidelines on each module;
4. a number of graded and challenging exercises to consolidate concepts taught, including revision exercises and test questions;
5. provision of thought-provoking quantitative reasoning questions to stretch pupils’ mathematical abilities;
6. provision of pupils’ workbooks with corresponding exercises for all the modules in the text; and
7. provision of Teachers’ Guide for more effective teaching.
This series is written by members of the Mathematics Association of Nigeria (MAN) with many years of teaching experience.