The Su-Kam 1.4KVA inverter, a 1400va output pure sine wave inverter, provides power backup to energise a range of domestic or office equipment. The 1400va Su-Kam inverter can take a number of your home appliances or office equipment, within the range of its capacity. It is good for: tube lights, fans, bulbs, TVs, laptops, desktop computer, printer, etc (see load estimate, below). The 1.4kva Sukam inverter is a 24V inverter unit which requires a minimum of two units of 12V battery. An ideal battery bank will be two units of 200Ah 12V deep cycle sealed maintenance-free batteries.
The Sukam 1.4kva inverter is a pure sine wave inverter, offering the purest quality of power, best for sensitive equipment. What's more, it's proven to deliver stable performance, provide extended power backup and give durable service. This 24 volts inverter will meet the power backup needs of a family or business, within the range of its capacity. When looking for a small inverter for big performance, the Sukam 1.4kva easily fits the bill.
Su-kam inverters offer these benefits:
- Extended Power Backup: Get several hours of backup to meet your power need over most of the day. For the right load, your Sukam inverter over 10 hours of supply.
- Zero Running costs: They require no consumables like diesel, petrol or oil, saving you lots of money on spent on power generators. Also no frequent breakdowns as you're likely to get with your overworked power generator.
- Noise-Free: Your Su-kam inverter is noiseless. Now you can spare yourself all that generator noise you've been enduring as a necessary evil
- No Oil Mess too: Sukam inverter uses no oil, causes no oil spill or dirt and is a clean appliance like other gadgets in your room.
- No Fumes: The inverter also produces no fumes or smoke, saving your environment all the air pollution your power generator punishes you with.
- Auto-run: All the stress of starting, stopping, changing over, topping oil, pouring diesel, cleaning oil mess and all the other tedious chores of managing a generator are eliminated for you. Sukam inverters run in automated mode, requiring no manual intervention.
- Conserve, Optimise: The inverter is an economy device, helping you optimise. Switch on only your TV and that's the power you use, all else stays stored. For a generator, it must run at full capacity, burning fuel at full requirement, even if its just a bulb you want to light.
Key features of Sukam 1.4kva inverter:
- High end DSP based design.
- Light weight and compact in design resulting in space saving.
- Overload and short circuit protection.
- Battery deep discharge protection.
- Charger capable of charging deep discharged batteries.
- Charger is supported with spike busters and line filters eliminating every possible harmonic distortions.
- CCCV based charger to reduce water topping frequency.
- Better overload handling capacity as compared to ordinary inverter.
- Noiseless in operation.
- User friendly display and operation.
- High surges capability.
- Runs heavy loads.
- Battery pole reversal protection.
Estimated Load Capacity
- 1 Computer
- 1 21 to 29 Inch T.V
- 3 Fans
- 4 Lighting Points
- 1 VCD
- 1 DSTV Decoder
- 1 Sound System
Other Cost Components: Full setup cost incorporates cost of batteries, cabling & accessories cost, battery rack (if required) and installation fee. Call details of these cost items.
Output Power - 1400VA. Output wave form - Pure Sine wave. Peak efficiency > 88%. Output voltage - 220V. Nominal battery voltage - 24V. Overload capacity handling - 105% for 6 minutes. Compartible battery type - Lead Acid/SMF. Weight - 5.7kg. Dimensions LxWxH (mm) - 470x295x170. Casing - sheet steel with plastic front.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: