USB Balun CAT 5 CAT6 Extender Kit
Availability: Out Of Stock
USB Over CAT 5 CAT6 Extension Kit
This pair of USB balun kit can transmit USB video and data signals up to 150 feet without any signal loss, greatly eliminating the the typical 15-feet USB cable limitation.
The built-in active repeaters of this balun kit provides maximum flexibility for USB devices and are ideal for security and surveillance video, PC digital audio systems and other peripherals with USB interface that are beyond the reach of regular cables.
There is absolutely no configuration needed for installing this USB balun. This USB extender kit contains a local transmitter paired with a remote receiver unit, allowing you to make out-of-the-way connections from a PC to a remote USB printer, USB camera, USB scanner, USB barcode reader, USB hub or other USB devices without any data loss. The local transmitter connects to a computer source and the receiver unit placed at the remote location to be connected with the USB device. The USB balun transmitter and receiver units can then be linked using low-cost Cat5 or Cat6 Ethernet cable to extend the data signal from the source to the USB end device, providing a high quality USB extension while concealing the cable for a cleaner, more professional installation.
Cost Efficient Cable Solution With Maximum Distance
Cat5/Cat6 cable offers a low-cost solution based on the broad availability of networking cable which is far more popular and flexible than VGA cables, not to mention the facts that Cat5/Cat6 UTP cables are much less expensive and users can easily customize the cable length needed at will.
- Active repeaters provide maximum flexibility for USB devices and are ideal for security and surveillance video, PC digital audio systems and other peripherals with USB interface that are beyond the reach of regular cables.
- Fully plug and play. No driver installation needed.
- The effective distance from the PC to the furthest USB device can be up to 150ft maximum.
- Patented ASICs (Application Specific Integrated Circuits) built-in.
- The USB signals going in and out of this extension cable in both directions are buffered and amplified to assure data signal quality.
- Self bus-powered so no external power supply needed for both transmitter unit and receiver unit.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: